DHS Contact Center agents may be reached at 1-877-423-4746 and are available to answer calls during the hours of 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Automated child support case information and automated DFCS case general inquiries can be obtained 24 hours a day.
The Department of Human Services (DHS) includes the Division of Aging Services, Division of Child Support Services, and Division of Family & Children Services. DHS ensures that persons, advocates, and all other parties who seek to or are receiving services from DHS may file complaints, comments/suggestions, commendations and requests for general information. No person is to be retaliated against or denied services for submitting an inquiry to DHS. All inquiries will be reviewed and investigated in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- To report fraud (TANF, SNAP, etc), click here.
- To apply for child support services, please visit services.georgia.gov/dhr/cspp/do/public/ApplyNow.
- For Child Protective Services Clearances - FAX: 404-657-4483
- To make a complaint regarding Medicaid, SNAP, and/or TANF, click this link to fill out our Online Contact Form.
- To find your local Area Agency on Aging (AAA), please call 1-866-552-4464 or visit aging.georgia.gov/locations
DHS must ensure that confidential information is protected. Our goal is to be responsive; however, we are unable to share confidential information without the appropriate authorizations.
Requests containing offensive or defamatory statements are subject to no response.