COVID-19 Prevention Efforts
Effective March 23 at 8 a.m., DHS customers should use self-service options as primary means to conduct business with DHS. In-person services will be provided by appointment only. For more information, click here.
DHS Contact Center agents may be reached at 1-844-694-2347 and are available to answer calls during the hours of 8 AM - 5 PM. Automated child support case information and automated DFCS case general inquiries can be obtained 24 hours a day.
The Department of Human Services (DHS) includes the Division of Aging Services, Division of Child Support Services. DHS ensures that persons, advocates, and all other parties who seek to or are receiving services from DHS may file complaints, comments/suggestions, commendations and requests for general information. No person is to be retaliated against or denied services for submitting an inquiry to DHS. All inquiries will be reviewed and investigated in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- To report fraud (TANF, SNAP, Food Stamps, etc), click here.
- To apply for child support services, please visit: https://services.georgia.gov/dhr/cspp/do/public/ApplyNow
- For Child Protective Services Clearances - FAX: 404-657-4483
- To make a complaint regarding FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAID, TANF, and CHILDCARE, click this link to fill out our online contact form: Online Contact Form
- To find your local Area Agency on Aging (AAAs), please call: 1-866-552-4464 or visit: https://aging.georgia.gov/locations
DHS must ensure that confidential information is protected. Our goal is to be responsive; however, we are unable to share confidential information without the appropriate authorizations.
Requests containing offensive or defamatory statements are subject to no response.