Prepare To Care: Resources and Services for Caregivers
AARP Prepare to Care Resource Guides are designed to help develop and implement a caregiving plan for a loved one or friend. The guides include:
• Information on how to have vital conversations
• Ways to assess your loved one's needs
• Tips for organizing important documents
• A roundup of federal and national resources
• Information on caring for yourself
• Checklists, medication charts and contact lists
Visit https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/prepare-to-care-planning-guide/?intcmp=AE-CAR-CRC-LL for more information and to download a free copy of the Prepare to Care Guide.
Once you register for the webinar, you will be granted access to the online event page, where you will find more information about how to join the webinar on the day of the event!