McDonough child support office moves to new location
ATLANTA - The Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) will serve Henry County residents from a new location beginning Monday, April 12.
The office at 46 Sloan Street closed its doors permanently at the end of the business day on Friday, April 9, and the new office, located at 2030 Avalon Parkway in McDonough, will open today, April 12.
DCSS is still conducting in-person meetings with customers by appointment only. Parents are encouraged to use self-service options and telephonic communication as a primary means to conduct business with DCSS during this time. Click here for more information about COVID-19 office protocols.
The following self-service options are available:
- Download the DCSS mobile app, “DCSS On the Go” by searching for “Georgia child support” in your app marketplace
- Access the customer online portal at childsupport.georgia.gov
- Chat online with an agent at childsupport.georgia.gov
- Call us at 1-844-694-2347
- Visit us online at childsupport.georgia.gov
About the Division of Child Support Services
The Georgia Department of Human Services (DHS) Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) delivers a wide range of services that increases the reliability of child support paid by parents when they live apart from their children.