Data may have been compromised for some households involved in Child Protective Services cases in Spring 2020. If you believe your information may have been included in this breach, call 888-304-1021 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., M-F.
Mission & Core Values
Strengthen Georgia by providing individuals and families access to services that promote self-sufficiency, independence, and protect Georgia's vulnerable children and adults.
Stronger Families for a Stronger Georgia
- Provide access to resources that offer support and empower Georgians and their families.
- Deliver services professionally and treat all clients with dignity and respect.
- Manage business operations effectively and efficiently by aligning resources across the agency.
- Promote accountability, transparency and quality in all services we deliver and programs we administer.
- Develop our employees at all levels of the agency.